What is the difference between Davines’ OI All in One Milk (my top selling product) and the SU milk? Aka the leave-in conditioners? Well I’ve got loads to tell you so read on to find out.
OI All in One Milk
- OI Family = OI smell
- Leave-in conditioner that protects hair from heat and frizz
- Helps detangle hair
- Softens hair and adds shine
- Apply after shampoo/conditioner on towel dried hair
- Apply before styling products
- SU Family = SU smell
- Leave-in conditioner that protects against UV exposure
- Protects hair color against UV exposure
- Hydrates and detangles hair after sun exposure
- Apply before sun exposure if using as a UV protectant or apply after shampoo/conditioner on towel dried hair
And here are a few tidbits I’ve noticed after using the products for seven years:
1. Both are hydrating, conditioning, and detangle the hair.
2. The OI Milk makes the hair a bit more soft than the SU Milk.
3. SU is much more nourishing after sun exposure.
Sweet! Now I’ve got one more suggestion for you and that is when to use which one:
Summertime = SU milk to protect your color from UV exposure
Traveling to somewhere warm and sunny = SU milk (and the rest of the line)
The rest of the time = OI Milk unless you absolutely love the SU, then keep on using it 🙂
Did you learn anything? Got any questions? Comment below!